New Student Enrollment
Access to the New Student Enrollment Portal: Click on the link below to request access to the New Student Enrollment Portal. Please fill out the items in the Google Form to gain access to the New Student Enrollment Portal. It may take up to 2 business days for our enrollment staff to process the information. Once the information is processed by enrollment staff you will receive an email with portal access information. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Student Enrollment Steps:
1. Once New Student Enrollment Portal access has been granted, a parent or legal guardian must enter all required information and upload the documents listed below into the New Student Enrollment Portal. If you have difficulty uploading the required documents into the enrollment software please visit the Education Service Center (355 S Osage) for assistance.
PLEASE USE FIREFOX AS YOUR BROWSER DURING THE ONLINE ENROLLMENT PROCESS.
Skiatook Public Schools Required Enrollment Documents
- Proof of Residency (current Utility Bill - disconnect/final notices are not accepted)
- Current Driver’s License (With Residency Address)
- Certificate of Live Birth (with state seal) An original state-certified birth certificate for Pre-K (age 4 on or before September 1) or Kindergarten (age 5 on or before September 1) is required. For all other grades, a copy is acceptable.
- Immunization Records (current, up-to-date, or a completed and signed exemption form)
- Guardianship or Custody documents (if applicable)
- CDIB and/or Tribal Membership Cards (if applicable)
2. Your enrollment will NOT be complete until you complete documents at the Education Service Center (355 S Osage).
For questions pertaining to enrollment please contact the Education Service Center at (918)396-1792.
New Student Enrollment During the Summer
Students new to the district can enroll using the steps listed above. All New students, will need to attend New Student Enrollment Day on July 27,2023 from 8am to 5pm at the Skiatook High School Commons Area. If you are unable to attend the July 27th Enrollment Day, you will need to visit the Education Service Center to finalize enrollment stating July 28, 2023.
Existing Student Annual Enrollment
It is time to complete the Existing Student Annual Enrollment process for students returning in the 2023-24 school year. The process will take place in Wengage, Student Information System this year. Wengage is where you currently check your student grades and pay your lunch room account. The timeline for the Existing Student Annual Enrollment varies at each school site during the spring semester. Regardless of when the process starts, all students need to complete the Existing Student Annual Enrollment by the end of the school year.
To begin your child’s Existing Student Annual Enrollment login to your Wengage account at: https://ok.wengage.com/Skiatook. If you do not have your login information please contact your school site’s secretary.
- Click on the Student Records Portal icon.
- A screenshot of the Existing Student Annual Enrollment landing page is below.
- Click on the Enroll Student – 2023-2024 link.
- If you need to change the primary guardian please contact your school site.
- During the Existing Student Annual Enrollment process you will complete three steps: Step 1 – Demographics, Step 2 – Relations, and Step 3 – Documents.
- Step 1 – Demographics & Step 2 - Relations: Verify that all information is correct for your student. You can correct any incorrect information. The primary guardian must be listed as Contact #1. Click the Save and Continue to Next Step link to progress from Step 1 to Step 2.
- Step 3 – Documents: Click on the Step 3 tab to start the final phase of Existing Student Annual Enrollment.
- Document Upload: Please upload all documents that are listed as required if they pertain to your student.
- eForms: Please complete all eForms that are listed as required. Once the form is complete you will need to click the green check mark to continue to the next form.
- When Steps 1 through 3 are completed, finish the Existing Student Annual Enrollment process by clicking on Submit to Site.