New Student Enrollment
New Student Enrollment
Access to the New Student Enrollment Portal: Click on the link below to request access to the New Student Enrollment Portal. It may take up to 2 business days for our enrollment staff to process the information. Once the information is processed by enrollment staff you will receive an email with portal access information. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By clicking the link below, you are being re-directed to a third-party website/service. The third-party sites are not under the control of Skiatook Public Schools and Skiatook Public Schools is not responsible for the content of any third-party websites and/or any links contained in the third-party websites.
New Student Enrollment Steps:
1. Once New Student Enrollment Portal access has been granted, a parent or legal guardian must enter all required information and upload the documents listed below into the New Student Enrollment Portal. If you have difficulty uploading the required documents into the enrollment software please visit the Education Service Center (355 S Osage) for assistance.
Skiatook Public Schools Required Enrollment Documents
- Proof of Residency (current Utility Bill - disconnect/final notices are not accepted)
- Current Driver’s License (With Residency Address)
- Certificate of Live Birth (with state seal) An original state-certified birth certificate for Pre-K (age 4 on or before September 1) or Kindergarten (age 5 on or before September 1) is required. For all other grades, a copy is acceptable.
- Immunization Records (current, up-to-date, or a completed and signed exemption form)
- Guardianship or Custody documents (if applicable)
- CDIB and/or Tribal Membership Cards (if applicable)
2. Your enrollment will NOT be complete until you pick up your SPS Enrollment Checklist at the Education Service Center (355 S Osage).
For questions pertaining to enrollment please contact the Education Service Center at (918)396-1792.
New Student Enrollment During the Summer
Students new to the district can enroll using the steps listed above. The enrollment for students who enroll during the summer will NOT be complete until they attend New Student Enrollment Day on July 27, 2023 from 8am to 4:30pm in the Skiatook High School commons area (1000 W 4th Street). If you are unable to attend the July 27th enrollment your child can visit the Education Service Center at 355 S Osage to enroll starting July 28, 2023.